My beautiful friend Caroline is a fashion blogger in Houston and she is the sweetest soul you will ever meet! We paired up to show y’all four pairs of shoes we are living in this summer. Max loves her and wanted to be in all of our pictures, so technically I’m sharing five pairs of shoes because I linked his too. I’ve known Caroline since middle school and some of my favorite memories with her include staying up all night watching Aquamarine and eating starburst jellybeans. I’m linking her Instagram and blog at the end of this post, so please go show her some love!
1. I love how we both chose shoes with studs. I’m seriously obsessed with Caroline’s rock stud heels! They’re even prettier in person and remind me of Valentino’s. Visit her blog linked here and below for the details on where to get them!
2. My Steve Madden Sandals have pearl studs, and I get compliments on them wherever I go! They are also insanely comfortable and I wore them every single day last week 🙈 I might need a backup pair.
3. Caroline’s Pom Pom sandals are so fun! A few of our close friends were with us when we took pictures, and when she pulled them out of her bag everyone swooned. Also, how cute is her off the shoulder top and denim!? You can find out her full outfit details by visiting her blog linked here and below.
4. My taupe wedges are similar to the Marc Fisher shoes that every blogger has right now, but they are less than half the price! They are retro inspired and SO comfortable. I was able to pair these and the sandals with this really cute peplum pocket tank I found at Anthropologie. I don’t usually like tanks but this one is comfortable and flattering!
5. Lastly, Max’s shoes! Your little doesn’t need multiple pairs of sandals for summer, only these! They are awesome because he can get them wet and they dry so quickly. They are also super easy to clean and comfortable on his feet. Perfect for school or the splash pad. I honestly thought these would be torn up by now with how active he is but they are so durable and will last all summer long!