My beautiful friend Caroline is a fashion blogger in Houston and she is the sweetest soul you will ever meet! We paired up to show y’all four pairs of shoes we are living in this summer. Max loves her and wanted to be in all of our pictures, so technically I’m sharing five pairs of shoes because I linked his too. I’ve known Caroline since middle school and some of my favorite memories with her include staying up all night watching Aquamarine and eating starburst jellybeans. I’m linking her Instagram and blog at the end of this post, so please go show her some love!
1. I love how we both chose shoes with studs. I’m seriously obsessed with Caroline’s rock stud heels! They’re even prettier in person and remind me of Valentino’s. Visit her blog linked here and below for the details on where to get them!
2. My Steve Madden Sandals have pearl studs, and I get compliments on them wherever I go! They are also insanely comfortable and I wore them every single day last week 🙈 I might need a backup pair.
3. Caroline’s Pom Pom sandals are so fun! A few of our close friends were with us when we took pictures, and when she pulled them out of her bag everyone swooned. Also, how cute is her off the shoulder top and denim!? You can find out her full outfit details by visiting her blog linked here and below.
4. My taupe wedges are similar to the Marc Fisher shoes that every blogger has right now, but they are less than half the price! They are retro inspired and SO comfortable. I was able to pair these and the sandals with this really cute peplum pocket tank I found at Anthropologie. I don’t usually like tanks but this one is comfortable and flattering!
5. Lastly, Max’s shoes! Your little doesn’t need multiple pairs of sandals for summer, only these! They are awesome because he can get them wet and they dry so quickly. They are also super easy to clean and comfortable on his feet. Perfect for school or the splash pad. I honestly thought these would be torn up by now with how active he is but they are so durable and will last all summer long!
How cute is this embroidered tee!? It was a total impulse buy. I was at Anthropologie with Max the other day and saw the embroidery peaking out at me from a shelf while we were in line. I grabbed my size and thought to myself, hope this fits!! I never get to try anything on when I’m with Max. I tried it on when I got home and was so happy with how well it fit! The shape of it is a little boxy but it’s really flattering on my curves. I checked online and it also comes in grey and pink with different embroidery patterns. The embroidery is so much prettier in person.
I ended up wearing this tee with my favorite denim on Sunday to run errands. I was so comfortable and wanted to live in this outfit! Max, Michael, and I spent the day grocery shopping and picking out a big boy bed for Max. We were going to wait until he got closer to 3 to transition, but he’s getting so big and we decided it needed to happen now. We can tell he’s been getting uncomfortable in his toddler bed (converted crib). We bought a full sized, white-washed bed with drawers at the bottom for storage. It gets delivered in 2 weeks and Max is so excited! He keeps telling everyone that his new bed is coming on a truck. At the end of the day Max wanted to take a walk, so we walked down the street to a yummy hibachi restaurant. I had Michael snap a few pictures of my outfit while we we’re walking, and as you can see Max was having fun running around in the background 😂
I linked this top along with my favorite Paige denim and sandals below. If you haven’t treated yourself to a pair of Paige denim before, do it! The quality is fantastic and they are the next best thing to leggings. I linked the full price pair here, but Nordstrom Rack ALWAYS has Paige denim in stock for $70-80. Their online selection is sparse but they always have tons of pairs to choose from in store! I also linked my sandals and new favorite hair ties. I picked the hair ties up while I was at Anthro and they hold my hair so well!
Embroidered Tee / Paige Denim / Sandals / My Favorite Hair Ties / Max’s Polo / Max’s Shorts / Max’s Shoes