Saturday was such a fun day! My mom and sisters were in town for a visit and the first thing we did was grab coffee at a new shop that just opened in downtown Coppell. It’s called George: Coffee + Provisions, and it’s so dreamy!! If you live in the DFW area, I highly recommend you visit. The atmosphere is amazing and their coffee is so delicious.
While Max was taking a nap in the afternoon, I snuck away with my sister to photograph one of my favorite purchases from the Nordstrom Sale. I know everyone is so tired of seeing the N Sale all over their feed, but they really do have some great deals right now! This sweater is so comfy and only $30! I love that there is a fitted sleeve under the bell sleeve. It’s definitely a little warm for this 100 degree weather Texas is having right now, but I know it will be on repeat all winter long. It’s almost sold out in grey, but it still has a few sizes left in blue, and of course, it will likely be restocked after the sale. I’m wearing a Medium.
I’m so bummed because I wanted to link my bag as well, but it’s already sold out. I’m pretty sure it will be restocked after the sale, but it will likely be full price. If it comes back, I will be sure to let y’all know. It has the cutest little gold firefly! I think it’s around $45 at full price, and it also comes in black.
These jeans!! Let me tell you about these jeans. They are high waisted, super fitted, and so comfy! They are my first pair of Topshop jeans and I love them so much. I went up a size because Topshop denim typically runs small. They will stretch while you wear them, but I still recommend going up a size. I was rushing to get dressed for pictures and totally didn’t realize that I had forgotten to cuff one of my legs! After pictures my sister said, “Oh, I thought that was the new style or something.” Haha! Definitely not.
My shoes are from Target and I like that they have block heels, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to walk in them. I need a wedge or a block heel to balance because I’m absolutely terrible at walking in heels. They are super cheap and go with everything. I hope everyone has a great week, and I will talk to y’all again soon! 🙂
Sweater / Jeans / Similar Jeans / Heels
My beautiful friend Caroline is a fashion blogger in Houston and she is the sweetest soul you will ever meet! We paired up to show y’all four pairs of shoes we are living in this summer. Max loves her and wanted to be in all of our pictures, so technically I’m sharing five pairs of shoes because I linked his too. I’ve known Caroline since middle school and some of my favorite memories with her include staying up all night watching Aquamarine and eating starburst jellybeans. I’m linking her Instagram and blog at the end of this post, so please go show her some love!
1. I love how we both chose shoes with studs. I’m seriously obsessed with Caroline’s rock stud heels! They’re even prettier in person and remind me of Valentino’s. Visit her blog linked here and below for the details on where to get them!
2. My Steve Madden Sandals have pearl studs, and I get compliments on them wherever I go! They are also insanely comfortable and I wore them every single day last week 🙈 I might need a backup pair.
3. Caroline’s Pom Pom sandals are so fun! A few of our close friends were with us when we took pictures, and when she pulled them out of her bag everyone swooned. Also, how cute is her off the shoulder top and denim!? You can find out her full outfit details by visiting her blog linked here and below.
4. My taupe wedges are similar to the Marc Fisher shoes that every blogger has right now, but they are less than half the price! They are retro inspired and SO comfortable. I was able to pair these and the sandals with this really cute peplum pocket tank I found at Anthropologie. I don’t usually like tanks but this one is comfortable and flattering!
5. Lastly, Max’s shoes! Your little doesn’t need multiple pairs of sandals for summer, only these! They are awesome because he can get them wet and they dry so quickly. They are also super easy to clean and comfortable on his feet. Perfect for school or the splash pad. I honestly thought these would be torn up by now with how active he is but they are so durable and will last all summer long!
This robe by Flora Nikrooz is absolutely stunning. I bought it to wear on my wedding day and honestly thought it would be too delicate to wear around the house. I was completely wrong. I wear it ALL the time (probably too much). But how could I not? I put this on while I’m lounging around, wearing a top knot with no makeup and I feel like a mom goddess. Another positive is that it keeps me cool during warm months here in Texas! I get so hot while I’m getting ready, mainly because my hair is thick and blow drying/curling/styling takes me about an hour! This robe is extremely breathable because of it’s sheer back/sleeves and is sure to keep you cool.
I think this robe would make a beautiful gift for Mother’s Day or even a new bride to be. You can find it at multiple retailers including Dillard’s, Bloomingdale’s, Antrhopologie, and Nordstrom. I ordered a Medium because I’m 5’10, but I could of gone with a Large to make it extra roomy. I’ve linked this robe below along with several others I think are perfect for summer!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a wonderful week! xoxo